These new and well-researched series of Basic Technology for Junior Secondary Schools are based on the new curriculum as developed by the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC). Predicated on the premise that in a world driven increasingly by technology, basic knowledge of technological skills is a sine qua non for development; the series seek, to inculcate technological literacy that engenders growth in a globalised world.
More Courses by Insturctor
- Isometric Drawing Details 00:00:00
- Oblique Drawing Details 00:00:00
- Orthographic Projection Details 00:00:00
- One-point Perspective Drawing Details 00:00:00
- Scales and Scale Drawing Details 00:00:00
- Drawing of Plans and Blueprints Details 00:00:00