This Commerce textbook – Book 3, forms part of a series that has been carefully written, using the new Curriculum developed by the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC). The series is primarily intended to cater for the needs of senior secondary schools students in Nigeria.
Throughout this series, great care has been taken to ensure that all the concepts covered are clearly explained in simple, clear and easy to understand language. Care was also taken to provide good-quality illustrations and at the end of every Chapter, there are review questions meant to further assist the students in understanding the concepts treated therein.
Commerce, as a subject, has been written along the lines in which business is carried on in Nigeria with references made to some developed and developing countries of the world. This Book 3 covers concepts which include Business Capital, Customer Services, Establishment and Management of Business and Capital Market.
More Courses by Insturctor
- BUSINESS LAW Details Unlimited
- STRUCTURE OF BUSINESS Details Unlimited
- INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Details Unlimited
- INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING Details Unlimited
- Public Relations Details Unlimited
- BUSINESS DOCUMENTS Details Unlimited
- COMMERCIALIZATION PRIVATIZATION AND DEREGULATION Details Unlimited
- BUSINESS REGULATION Details Unlimited