In line with the curriculum, the Junior Secondary School textbooks for Islamic Studies forge ahead where the primary school textbooks end. The Junior Secondary School textbooks also retain the themes specified by the NERDC, thereby dovetailing into the primary school curriculum. Through specific quotes and examples taken from the Qur’an, the curriculum’s broad objective of developing morally, socially and spiritually sound children remain unchanged.
In preparing these series, the authors were recruited from the ranks of serving teachers in Nigerian schools. They were briefed on the modalities for manuscript preparation, style of writing and the need to focus primarily on the Nigerian experience and background.
The format and presentation of the book should enable students to benefit greatly from the subject matter.
More Courses by Insturctor
- The JINN Details Unlimited
- From AN-NAWAWI’S COLLECTION Details Unlimited
- AL-HADTHTUTH-THALTH Details Unlimited
- AL-HADITHUR-RABI’U Details Unlimited
- AL-HADITHUL-KNAMIS Details Unlimited
- AL-HADITHUS-SADIS Details Unlimited
- AL-HADITHITHUS-SABI Details Unlimited
- AL-HADITHUTH-THAMI Details Unlimited
- AL-HADITHU TASI’U Details Unlimited
- AL-HADITHUL-ASHIR Details Unlimited
- BELIEF IN ANGELS Details Unlimited
- PROPHETS OF ALLAH Details Unlimited
- TIME OF PRAYER Details Unlimited